Adventures In Learning Preschool – Tustin
(714)730-5458 | 1111 El Camino Real | Tustin 92780
Infant Class April News
Look what we’ve learned
In the month of March Infants learned all about colors, shapes and numbers, big animals and small animal and multicultural. The infants also learned about St. Patrick’s Day. The infants had an awesome time learning the sounds big and small animals make as well as trying to say/repeat the names of them. For art the infants had a great time making big snakes, bears, monkeys, clovers, rainbows and so much more! The infants had a great time singing and listening to nursery rhymes. The infants had a great time during our St. Patrick’s Day snack party.
What we are learning
In the month of April Infants will be learning about multicultural, spring bugs and growing things. We will be singing one, two, three, four and Jack & Jill. We will continue to learn shapes and colors our senses, what different things fell and taste. The infants will also continue to learn about sharing and we will work on balancing. The infants will celebrate spring by having a spring snack party. We will also make awesome art such as flowers, butterflies, rabbits and so much more!
Awesome job to Zoey and Jack! Both of our friends know their body parts such as; eyes, nose, mouth, ears, head, tummy, back, hands and more.
· Great job to Austin and Parker on their walking.
· Way to go Harper and Eli on being to keep our classroom clean! They like helping put toys away!
· Olivia is able to sit up and is working on her rolling over.
· Jonathan really loves playing with the jungle gym
· Thank you to all the parents who brought in the yummy snacks for our St. Patrick Day Snack! All the infants love it! Also thank you for remembering to sign in and out everyday!
· Parents please remember to sign in at drop off with the time and sign out at pick up time with the time.
· Make sure you empty your child’s cubby at the end of the day, if you have a younger infant please make sure you take their bottles/food at the end of the year!
Dates to remember
· 4/23 & 4/24: Picture Day
· 4/7-11: Book Fair
· 4/18: Spring Party
· All parents should be coming in to drop off or pick up their child using the door by YS classroom. Do not come in though
· If you have not updated your childs emergency kit please make sure to do so.
· Parents we will need help providing snack for our spring snack party. Signup sheets will be available soon.
Birthday & Special Days
· Happy unbirthday to all my friends!
· Happy spring!
· Everyday is a special day, rain or shine!