Adventures In Learning Preschool – Tustin
(714)730-5458 | 1111 El Camino Real | Tustin 92780
Blue Birds September News
Look what we’ve learned!
We had a great summer! We did lots of fun projects color a dinosaur, made fireworks, decorated a spaceship etc… We also enjoyed all the special visitors Lizard Wizard, Santa Ana Zoo mobile and the Fire Department. The circus carnival was lots of fun too. We also did some learning we reviewed the alphabet, practiced recognizing and counting numbers 1-30. We did a lot of tracing our names and letters.
What we will learn in the month of September…
I am very excited about the new school year. We would like to welcome Ally Ngo, Pearson Giglio and Parker Strohmeyer to the Blue Bird class. You all might know me or meet me by now. But for those who have not my name is Miss Faby and I’ve been the blue bird teacher for 3 years now. I have been with Adventures In Learning for 7 years. The Blue Bird class is more structured and has classroom rules. The children will learn to follow 2-3 step directions and become more independent. They will continue to learn their colors, shapes and numbers. Your child will master small motor skills like holding a pencil and cutting with scissors. We are excited to introduce your child to the Zoo Phonics curriculum a unique program that involves your whole child, eyes, ears, mouth, mind and body with: Endearing animals (visual learning), Hand and body motions (kinesthetic learning), Sounds and songs (auditory learning), Letter shapes (visual learning) and Games and activities (kinesthetic learning). I’m very excited to work alongside your child and see them grow into independent individuals. Please stop by to say hi and let me know if you have any questions about the blue bird classroom and if you would like a tour of the classroom.
· Back to School
· All About Me, I am Special
Language & Literacy:
· Recognize, spell & write name
· Introduce Zoo-Phonics Animals, Sounds & Signals
Social & Emotional Skills:
· Classroom Rules & Manners
Cognitive & Mathematical Skills:
· Count & Recognize Numbers 1-10
· Recognizing Most Colors
Science & Social Studies:
· Days of the Week
· Pledge of Allegiance / The American Flag
Large & Small Motor Skills:
· Self Help Skills
· Bring utensil for your child’s lunch if they need one. We do not provide them with one.
· Please bring a pillowcase for your child’s sheet and blanket.
· Make sure your child has a complete change of clothes in their cubby.
· No toys from home.
Dates to Remember
· 9/2: Labor Day – School Closed
· 9/3: 1st day of school year
· 9/18: Back to School Night @ Chuck E Cheese
· 9/22: First day of Autumn